Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of your reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good an idea you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a complete collection of providers not trying to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar inventhelp store products and that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and do not need a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or how to patent possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they begin a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent invention and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to consider the risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as possible.